Case Study: JPNATC, AIIMS
The Prestigious Government of India Hospital, Jai Prakash Narayan Apex Trauma Centre, All India Institute of Medical Sciences, New Delhi, India is one of GTI’s clients where the company is involved in Development, Upgrade & Maintenance of VistA at JPNATC. Under this contract the company is not only developing & upgrading but adding several modules, machine interfaces, web based front end (using EWD) & much more for the Hospital.
GTI Infotel has also integrated an off-site Call Center & an interactive website with VistA to cater to the Patients as well as Faculty. Please visit http://www.jpnatc.com/call.center.asp
for more details. GTI is giving the following major services:
- Development, upgradations & maintenance of VistA.
- Operating a Hybrid call center for JPNATC where the company has deployed Call Center agents at GTI’s Call Center as well as Data Entry & other staff at the Hospitals.
- The staff at the Hospital is responsible for Registration, Admission, Discharge, Transfers, Vitals, Lab & other such data entry on VistA.
- The offsite call center agents are responsible for handling patients & staff calls in regards to appointments, scheduling, complaints, etc.
- The company has developed a CRM & the www.jpnatc.com website that has been integrated with VistA to give the call center agents & the faculty real time information through CRM & Dashboard respectively.
- GTI is also maintaining the Hospital Machine/equipment and following up with the vendor for its repairs & support.
Awards Received for the JPNATC Implementation