Consult Request Tracking
The Consult/Request Tracking package provides an efficient way for clinicians to order consultations and procedures from other providers or services within the hospital system, at their own facility or another facility
- Allows direct access to Consults functions through menu options in CPRS.
- Uses Consults' own menu options for managing the system, generating reports, tracking consults, or entering results for an existing consult request.
- Allows staff to set up consults as CPRS Quick Orders, streamlining the ordering process.
- Integrates with Prosthetics to track Home Oxygen, Eyeglasses, Contact Lenses, and other Prosthetics services.
- Produces a permanent record of the request and resolution for the patient's medical record.
- Allows all relevant parties to see the consult report in the context of the patient's record.
- Allows use of TIU templates and boilerplate to report findings.
- Allows display of Consult reports through TIU and CPRS.
- Enables clinicians to order a consult at another facility, using HL7 Messaging