FeaturesThe nursing software includes the following functionalities:
- Tracks staff information.
- Generates management reports on employees.
- Accumulates daily statistics on the number of patients treated.
- Generates daily, monthly, quarterly, and yearly AMIS Reports.
- Provides workload statistics based on AMIS data.
- Provides miscellaneous patient acuity reports.
- Contains a patient classification system which generates reports by bed section and ward.
- Includes nationally developed standard nursing care plans for initiating patient care plan generation.
- Allows nurses to generate a patient care plan based on patient problems, identified goals, and specified nursing interventions.
- Allows a staff nurse to update a patient's nursing ward location and/or nursing AMIS bed section to insure accurate patient classification entries.
- Allows users to enter vital signs, height, and weight for patients. Allows users to generate Intake and Output reports, an End of Shift Report, and a Health Summary Report by patient or ward.