Bed Management System
GTI's Bed Management System (BMS) is a web based application that allows the staff of the hospital, particularly the care providers, manage and predict the patient throughput along with capacity with predictive analytics. With the capability to connect patients to the most appropriate beds as per the need of the patient. GTI's BMS very well integrates with the existing HIMS system, particularly with the Admission-Discharge-Transfer(ADT) systems and is HL7 compliant for seamless connectivity.
Various features & benefits that allows GTI's Bed Management System provide an improved care coordination..
- Departmental summary view, roll-up view of all units.
- Track admission, placement and discharge performance.
- identify problem areas for focussed improvement efforts.
- Understand current and future capacity demands.
- Identify critical areas for immediate intervention.
- Improve communication with support areas.
- Quick identification of patients requiring isolation, or speciality beds.
- Immediate notification of cleaning and transportation requests.
- Tracks progress of requests to minimize bed down time.
- Closed loops communication- confirmation messages received by intended recipient.