GTIVistA:  EHR Seamlessly Integrated with PMS/HMIS
GTIVistA is an enterprise-wide Electronic Health Record (EHR) built around Open Source VistA EHR complimented by a comprehensive suites of proprietary PMS/HMIS solutions. GTI has been working on VistA for several years to develop a turn-key solution for Hospitals & Clinics catering to the Clinicians as well as the Patients. It incorporates over 160 modules; some of the critical ones are:
CPRS (Computerised Patient Record System):
- LIS (laboratory Information System)
- RIS (Radiology Information System)
- BCMA (Bar Code Medication Administration System)
- Patient Vital Monitoring
- Blood bank
- Intake & Output
- Incident reporting
- Tele-medicine & much more
HMIS/PMS/PIMS (Patient Information & Management Solution):
- Registration/ Billing
- Website/Call centre Integration
- MIS Reporting
- Medico-Legal Cases
- Equipment Utilization
- WorldVistA was formed to extend and collaboratively improve the VistA electronic health record and health information system for use outside of its original setting.
- The system was originally developed by the U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs (VA) for use in its veterans hospitals, outpatient clinics,and nursing homes.
- WorldVistA has a number of development efforts aimed at adding new software modules such as pediatrics, obstetrics, and other functions not used in the veterans' healthcare setting.
- GTI is extremely thankful to WorldVistA for their continued support in Development of GTIVistA. Their support has been instrumental in making GTIVistA a success. GTI has spoken & published several papers are VistA Conferences.
- OSEHRA is the hub of open source software efforts in the health information technology community.
- OSEHRA uses the collective resources of the Alliance to drive innovation, and be an honest broker to the health information technology community.
- GTI has always believed in Open Source & continues to support the VistA community by releasing its product in Open Source.
- OSEHRA recognizes GTIVistA as one of the major distribution of VistA. It recognizes GTIVistA as one of the major distribution of VistA.