HIMS implementation at:  DHS, Government of NCT of Delhi
Directorate of Health Services (DHS) under the Health & Family Welfare Department of Govt. of NCT of Delhi has tremendous health care responsibilities. The department caters to health needs of nearly 16 million populations of the ever-growing metropolis and neighbouring states. The Department of Health & Family Welfare, GNCTD is the largest public healthcare provider in Delhi. The Department owns and operates 36 allopathic hospitals with over 10,000 beds, over 260 dispensaries, 30 mobile health clinics, 262 ambulances and a Medical college.
GTI has implemented and is operating the HIMS for Computerisation of Out Patient Department (OPD), Casualty and Indoor patient services (IPD) in Hospitals of Delhi Government Allopathic hospitals under which GTI is providing the Equipment, material, trained personnel and end to end services. GTI's Solution caters to over 10,000,000 patients across 12 hospitals in the State of Delhi.
GTI is responsible for complete turnkey Computerization of OPD, Casualty & Indoor Patient Services in 12 Delhi Government Hospitals. Services include:
Deployment of HIMS SW and HW
- Developed and deployed ultra-modern GTI HIMS SW
- Customized for each hospital
- Extremely fast response time and 99.9% uptime in the most challenging environment
- Implementation, Installation & Maintenance of the Software
- Hardware including Server, PCs, Lasr Printers, Network, etc. Installation & maintenance
Manpower & Consumables Supplies
- GTI has deployed almost 200 manpower for the said contract
- Manpower works 24x7 across 12 hospitals
- Responsible for Patient Handling at various stations such as IPD, Casualty, OPD, Lab, Radiology, Pharmacy, etc.
- Consumables such as Stationary for OPD/IPD/Casualty Cards, printers, etc. deployed and maintained.
- Web based extremely user friendly application software using technologies offered by Microsoft with My SQL DB.
- Capable of capturing data from different positions with dynamic search
- ICD 10 Compliant
- Integration with Lab, Radiology, Bar Code Systems, etc.
- Built with openness and adaptability as core
- Development & Deployment followed by constant customization and enhancements
- Click here for HIMS features.
- Robust data entry and capture with high capacity data storage
- Real time data back up and available on demand
- Provides simple and effective way for healthcare personnel to retrieve, view and print data from workstations connected with the system subject to authorization, and allow clinicians search for and view chronological records of results, according to customizable search criteria.
- Data security and Integrity includes continuous availability, confidentiality and integrity of the data stored in the system. Privacy & confidentiality of Patient & Hospital data is maintained as per law.
- Report generation including BI/DW data
- Daily, Weekly, Monthly and Annual Report for the Hospital and the Govt. of Delhi.
- In-built monitoring system
- ICD10 classification data
- Guru Teg Bahadur Hospital (GTB), Jag Pravesh Chandra Hospital (JPC), Dr. Hedgewar Aarogya Sansthan (DHAS), KNMC
- BSA, DDU, MV, SRHC
- SGM, DCB, NCJM, LBS
- DDU, RTRM, DDM